Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time

Well blogging every three months is not horrible, and at least I am pretty consistent at it. Now I could say that I made a New Years resolution to write on my blog better, but well I didn't! But I do hope to post more....I am trying to come up with an idea of some weekly post that stays the same. So any suggestions are welcome! So about time...why is that we can have a hundred things on our to-do lists and we know we must get them done but we end up just wasting the time. Such as how I have a stack of laundry on my bed, emails I need to write, to-do lists to make, and what have I done for the past half hour? Oh you know I just worked on my blog and created a new header thanks to my sister. Ironic isn't it?

Student teaching starts in a week and for some reason I am nervous. I have been having dreams about these huge classrooms and rowdy children. Hopefully my dreams do not come true! I am back down in Utah County now to try and avoid some of the frigidness of Cache Valley. Before I left though we ended the semester right with a wonderful ugly sweater dance party! This is Wendi and I feeling a bit, awkward should I say? :)

3 comments:

Jewls said...

Ummmm...if you're back in UC land we definitely need to be playing! Call me! :)

kenna said...

Glad to see you still exist, my love.

:)

Kristy said...

Cute Header!