Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins, Paint, and Punting!

Lots of "P" activities in my life recently! I have been having a lot of fun lately, I can't really remember everything that has gone on. But my very kind roommate let me put some pictures on here computer so now I can actually have pictures :) We went street painting for Homecoming and that was a blast, not so fun to clean up after but fun during the moment. Later that week me and my roomate had a hay day with pumpkins. I am doing a "virtual" preschool lesson plan on pumpkins but it has got me excited about them. So we carved a pumpkin, cooked a pumpkin to make pumpkin puree, roasted the seeds, and painted a pumpkin all in one night. The next morning I made some pumpkin pancakes it was fun! Then on Saturday we went to a very depressing football game. The Aggies had done SO well and we thought they had pulled off a comeback but then to depress the whole crowd the other team kicked a 57 yard field goal in the LAST 2 SECONDS! It was crazy but still fun and a beautiful day. The last picture is an old one from Peach Days in Brigham City with 1/2 of the roomates! Overall things are busy but still going well....I am just trying to figure out what I am going to be doing in the next few months to next year, there are so many possibilities. Oh and a couple other points of great interest I just fell in love with an amazing shake from Charlie's in Logan--chocolate mint, it is divine, our family now owns a wii very fun and I am going to get wii fit except it is in Spanish Fork and I am not, and that is about all!!!

1 comment:

Jewls said...

You are so gorgeous! Oh I just love you, I need some Whitney in my life!!