Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finals Are Final!

Yes I have neglected this blog and I apologize! Finals and school just took over and left me with very little time to do much else. I had procrastinated planning a preschool week on pumpkins and had to rush to complete it. Overall though my semester went great and I was very pleased with my grades. I am also so happy that the snow decided to hold off until I made it back home. I love Christmas but winter really isn't my favorite season but I would much rather watch the snow fall from the comfort of my house than while walking up an icy hill of death. It is great being home and now I get to spend my time exercising on the Wii Fit! It actually can be a fairly good workout. I am also thrilled to announce that I will be going to NEW YORK this summer to participate in the Hill Cumorah Pageant! I found out last week and couldn't be more excited for this incredible opportunity. Well this is about it for now, I promise that I am going to try and be better at up keeping the blog. Especially as next semester I embark on my preschool experience in college! How great is that?
Roommate Christmas 2008

2 comments:

Jewls said...

You girls are so beautiful!! I hope you have an amazing Christmas! We can start planning a workout schedule when you get back...we may be moving to North Logan, but we can work something out!! Love ya babe!!

The Argyle's said...

Hey Whit! It's me Andrea! How are things? I read somewhere you were doing a pre-school at college or something to that affect. I have a cousin in Providence that might be interested so if you have some info let me know!

Take Care!
Andrea